Study Session Fees
Due to the conditions imposed by COVID-19 the Academy is scheduled to run according to plan with taught courses but exceptionally for this summer will also be offered ONLINE with synchronous elearning and with relevant adjustments to the program and a slightly reduced cost.
- Non-refundable application fee of 50€ to be submitted along with application
- Tuition for Certificate Program is 1100€ and includes:
a. Participation in lectures
b. Non-printed Course Material
c. Certificate of Participation (ECTS Diploma Supplement upon request)
d. Participation at the European Group of Public Law Conference (plenary and workshops)
- Tuition for I.I.LL.M is 2200€ and includes:
a. Participation for two consecutive summer sessions of the Academy
b. Participation in lectures
c. Non-printed course material
d. Certificate of Participation (ECTS Diploma Supplement upon request)
e. Participation at the European Group of Public Law Conference (plenary and workshops)
Early Bird Discount: How to save money
A -20% early bird discount to those applying early:
1. 880 € instead of 1100€ for the study session for those applying by May 24, 2020 as long as half of the total amount (440€) is paid by June 6, 2020, and the rest of the amount is paid by June 29, 2020.
2. 1760€ for two study sessions (IILLM) instead of 2200€ for those applying by May 24, 2020 as long as a quarter of the total amount (880€) is paid by June 6, 2020 and the second quarter is paid by June 29, 2020.
The online program will be offered at 1000€ for the normal applications and at 800€ for the early bird applications.