Study Session Fees
The Academy for the 2022 Session is scheduled to run with taught courses ON PREMISE but also ONLINE with synchronous e-learning and relevant adjustments to the program.
1. The in situ/on premise program is offered at 1100€.
2. Τhe Online Program is offered at 900€ .
3. An Early Bird discount for the on premise program is offered for applications submitted before May 30, 2022.
4. Non-refundable application fee of 50€ to be submitted along with application.
- Tuition for the Certificate ON PREMISE program is 1100€ and for the ONLINE program is 900€ and includes:
a. Participation in lectures
b. Non-printed Course Material
c. Certificate of Participation (ECTS Diploma Supplement upon request)
d. Participation at the European Group of Public Law Conference (plenary and workshops)
- Tuition for I.I.LL.M is 2200€ and includes:
a. Participation for two consecutive summer sessions of the Academy
b. Participation in lectures
c. Non-printed course material
d. Certificate of Participation (ECTS Diploma Supplement upon request)
e. Participation at the European Group of Public Law Conference (plenary and workshops) for the on-premise students and extra lectures for the online students
The Early Bird Discount is available for applications submitted up to May 30, 2022
Early Bird applications will remain open until May 30, 2022 (€900) for the Certificate On Premise Program. For the Early Bird tuition fees will be paid as follows: 50% up to May 30, 2022 and the other half up to June 30, 2022..
Regular Applications deadline June 30, 2022.
1. Regular On Premise applications will remain open until June 30, 2022. (€ 1100) for the Certificate Program.
2. Regular Online Program Applications will remain open until June 30, 2022. (€ 900) for the Certificate Program.
3. Regular applications will remain open until June 30, 2022. (€ 2200) for I.I.LL.M.
3. Tuition Fees can be provided in installments but the whole amount must be paid at the EPLO Academy by June 30, 2022.